Peaks to Pennines - 2020
Banzai Rally™ is not a race, rather a challenge. Banzai Rally™ is the Official route to the greatest Japanese Motor Show on earth via some of the British Isles most formidable and demanding roads.
The hugely popular Japfest is returning for its 5th year at the home of British Motorsports, Silverstone 2020 - The final destination on the Banzai Rally™ where we will arrive in style.
The rally will run in 2020 and will stretch it’s legs through what we consider to be the most spectacular driving roads Great Britain has to offer. Limited to just 25 cars, The Banzai Rally™ will roll into Japfest 2020 in convoy, where we will have our very own club stand - showing off the fast, weird and wonderful world of the UK's JDM scene.
Sure, The Banzai Rally™ is not for everyone. Those who don’t like to get their hands dirty or spend any time away from civilisation on the open road need not apply. For the rest of us, it may just be what you’ve been looking for.
This rally is for those who want to have an adventure, who crave something different, something memorable, but most importantly, it’s for those who want to have fun with likeminded car nuts who love Japanese cars!
COVERED IN THE £350 PER PERSON ENTRY FEE:
• 3 Nights Accommodation
• Fully mapped route taking in the best roads in Great Britain
• Japfest Tickets and Banzai Rally™ Club Stand
• Official Japfest Merchandise
• Swag Bag with Official Banzai Rally™ T-Shirt
• Vehicle Sticker Pack
• Secure Parking
• Hearty Breakfasts
• Friendly Support Vehicles
• Team Packs and Partner Giveaways
• Last Night Awards with Dinner, Drinks & BIG PRIZES!
• AMAZING COMPANY & FOUR DAYS YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!